Monday, July 30, 2018

Hey-

I say, yelling out into the void that is the universe of the internet.

Hello, my fellows, my dudes, my girls, my friends.

This is my introduction:

I'm tired. Tired of venting all my frustrations into the soft sham of my pillow at night. I'm tired of watching from the sidelines while people I look up to do what I've been too scared or uncomfortable to do. This is the moment when I put my foot down and start standing up for what I believe in. This is the moment where all the fears and self doubts take a swift jump off a cliff and I have no other excuses.

This is for me. This is for the causes and people that I believe in. This is for change. This is for the people who feel like they can't stand up. This is ultimately for all of us.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello out there. Here I sit at a new desk- I'm temping again. There's been some new developments since last Monday but I was so fr...